How to upload files to your site
Updated on 20-October-2016 at 10:16 AM
There are multiple methods you can use to upload a file to your Business Catalyst site:
- To upload using the file manager, see Upload a file using the File Manager
- To upload a file using sFTP, see Connect to your site using sFTP
- To upload a file using Develop mode, see Manage pages and site assets using Develop mode
Upload a file using the File Manager
Select Site Manager > File Manager.
Do one of the following:
- Select a folder in the tree view to store the files.
- Create a folder to store the files by clicking New Folder.
- Click Upload File(s) and then click Select to choose the file to upload.
Click Add to select more files.
Select the file or files to upload.
You can also upload files using SFTP. For more details, see Connect to your site using sFTP
Preview a file
- Select Site Manager > File Manager and then click the file in the tree view.
- Click Preview in New Browser from right panel.