Set up email on Apple Mail (Mac OS X El Capitan)
Updated on 20-October-2016 at 10:16 AM
This guide explains how to configure your Mac Mail on El Capitan Version 10.11
The account firstname.lastname@example.org is used throughout this guide as a substitute for your own account.
Configuration of your email client
The steps below can be used to set up email on your Mac Mail version 9.0.
- With Apple Mail open, click Mail from the top left of the screen and then select Add Account, select Other Mail Account... and click Continue
- Fill in your name, email address and password, and click Sing In
- In the new window select Account Type (IMAP/POP). Either option you choose, the same settings apply going forward.
- Enter for Incoming and Outgoing Mail server: mail.worldsecureemail.com
- Click Sing In. You've completed setting up e-mail on Yosemite's Mail app. You can send and receive your email on your email client
using a secure connection.